10 Life Lessons from Basic SEAL Training.
If you want to change the world,
1) Make your bed
2) Find someone to help you paddle (build friendships)
3) Measure a person by the size of their heart, not the size of their flippers
4) Get over being a "sugar cookie" and keep moving forward. (Life will never be perfect, keep moving forward)
5) Don’t be afraid of the circuses (don’t be afraid of failure, it will make you stronger)
6) Sometimes you have to slide down the obstacle head first (sometimes, you have to take risks to accomplish great things)
7) Don’t back down from the sharks (don’t back down from the things that are in the way of what you want to accomplish)
8) You must be your very best in the darkest moments.
9) Start singing when you’re up to your neck in mud (one person can change the world by giving people hope)
10) don’t ever, ever ring the bell (don’t ever, ever quit)